MI Bridges

Click the picture below to navigate to the MI Bridges Site.


MiBridges is an online site (https://www.mibridges.michigan.gov/access/)  where clients can explore potential eligibility, apply for Food Assistance benefits, apply for Energy SER, view their case information, or report changes to their specialist.  The site is also available through the DHS public website (www.michigan.gov/dhs).